- November 19, 2011 at 9:37 am #3066Hirendra SisodiyaKeymaster
In this topic i will explain you how we can use different bbpress shortcodes for opening various bbpress forms such as login form, register form etc. in wordpress site.
bbpress provides these shortcodes :
[bbp-forum-index] – Show the forum index/archive
[bbp-single-forum id=$forum_id] – Show a single forums topics
[bbp-topic-index] – Show the topics index/archive
[bbp-topic-form] – Show the new topic form
[bbp-single-topic id=$topic_id] – Show a single topic
[bbp-topic-tags] – Show a tag cloud of all topic tags
[bbp-single-topic-tag] – Show the topics within a specific tag
[bbp-reply-form] – Show the topic reply form
[bbp-single-view] – Show topics associated with a specific view
[bbp-login] – Show the login screen
[bbp-register] – Show the register screen
[bbp-lost-pass] – Show the lost password screen
Suppose if you want to show bbpress user register screen form in your site, then you can follow these steps:
1. Add a new page from ‘Add New’ option from your wordpress site admin panel.
2. Enter a page title and add the shortcode in page body(see below picture)
3. Click on the publish button.
And now you can show this page as user registration form.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.