Firefox is widely used browser in the word. Today i will discuss with you about how to restore the previous session in Firefox. Firefox can restore all windows and tabs that were open when the browser was last closed or terminated with any other reason.
New Firefox update comes with a Restore Previous Session button on Firefox home page. You can click it to get your last windows and tabs.
Restore Previous Session button on Firefox home page
the following are the steps to set the Firefox home page in your Firefox browser:
1. Click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options
2. Select the General box.
3. In the Startup, click Restore to Default.
4. Click OK button
Restore Previous Session from the History menu
At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go to History option (History menu in Windows XP) and select Restore Previous Session.
Set the Firefox Startup option
you can configure Firefox to open all windows and tabs from your previous session from ‘General–> Starts’. The following are the steps:
1. click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options
2. Select the General panel.
3. From the When Firefox starts drop-down, select Show my windows and tabs from last time.
4. Click OK button.
Firefox also gives you an option for restoring previous session after the following cases:
After installing an add-on.
After a software update.
After restarting with add-ons disabled.
After a crash.