Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) provides the latest updates for Office 2010.
Improvements in office 2010 SP1:
In Outlook 2010 SP1
- Outlook 2010 SP1 includes Office 365 support.
- Outlook 2010 SP1 can be set to always use the default sending account.
- Fixes an issue in which the snooze time does not reset between appointments.
In Excel 2010 SP1
- Improves the overall stability, performance and backward compatibility with earlier versions by addressing bugs that affect lots of users. For specific bugs fixes, download the “Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 Changes” workbook discussed later in this article.
- Function names now maintain backward compatibility with earlier versions of Excel for the Czech, Dutch, Danish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish languages.
Access 2010 SP1
- Access 2010 SP1 adds a new feature to integrate community content in the Application Parts gallery.
- Fixes an issue that occurs when you try to export an Access file to an Excel workbook.
- Improves the performance when publishing client forms from Access that contains embedded images
read full article on support.microsoft.com
You can download office 2010 sp1 f0r 64 bit on herehttp://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=26617
You can download office 2010 sp1 f0r 32 bit on here:http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=26622