On here we will learn that how to set home page in firefox browser.
- Open the web site you want to set as your home page. If you want a blank home page, open a new tab.
- Click the icon to the left of the web address (left red circle), drag it to the Home button(right red circle), and drop.(here we set google as home page)
- One confirmation dialog box will be appear, Click Yes to set this as your home page.
If you want to set more than one webpage as your home page, follow these steps:
- Open a new window and load the first web page you want in your home page.
- Click the new tab button and open the next web page you want in your home page. Repeat this step until you’ve opened all desired sites in new tabs.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options.
- Select the General panel.
- Click Use Current Pages.
- Click OK to close the Options window.