Last checked with Internet Explorer 11(version 11.0.9600): Steps are working fine.
There are many situations when we need to reset all settings of the internet explorer. When you reset Internet Explorer settings then you get Internet explorer to the state it was in when it was first install on your computer. There is very important thing is here that when you reset Internet explorer settings, you lost all previous setting and this cannot be recovered means resetting Internet Explorer’s setting is not reversible.
You can reset Internet explorer with these steps:
1. Close any Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.
2. Open your Internet Explorer window.
3. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
5. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, and InPrivate Filtering data.
6. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
7. When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the settings, click Close, and then click OK.
8. Close Internet Explorer.
Your changes will take effect the next time you open Internet Explorer.