If you are using Mozilla Firefox for internet access and you want to clear recent history, you can follow these steps:
- Click the Firefox button(At the top corner of the Firefox window), click on History menu and select Clear Recent History.
In case of Windows XP: At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu and select Clear Recent History.
- Select time range to clear history:
• Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear.
• Next, click the arrow next to Details to select exactly what information will get cleared.
- Click the Clear Now button and the window will close and the items you’ve selected will be cleared.