we can change the appearance XAML view in the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Designer for Visual Studio.
The following are the steps for changing XAML syntax highlighting color:
1. Go to Tools menu and select Options.
2. expand the Environment item, in the Options dialog box.
3. Select the Fonts and Colors item.
The font and color options appear.
4. find the entries which have the XAML prefix In the Display items list box.
5. Select the XAML language element which you want to change to a different color.
6. You can set the Item foreground and Item background values to the colors you want to display in XAML view.