Some time our Gmail Inbox suffers from unwanted emails that are not spam. Google have a trick to remove these emails from your inbox and send directly to Trash folder or you can block these unwanted emails.
The following are the some simple steps to set the filter for those unwanted emails:
1. Create a Filter: Click Create a filter under the search box at the top of any Gmail page.
2. Fill in the fields with filter’s criteria, and click Next Step( suppose if you want to block the emails from firstname.lastname@example.org, you can fill email@example.com in the ‘From’ Field)(See the Picture 1).
And now you can choose the action for this filter if you want to delete those emails just check the ‘Delete it’.
You can also choose one of the following actions:
- Forward it add forwarding address
- Delete it
- Never send it to Spam
- Always mark it as important
- Never mark it as important
3. Click Create Filter.